Saturday, January 15, 2011

Tenali! We Finally Made It!!

It is now Sunday the 16th of January...we started our journey to Tenali on Wednesday the 12th! We are so thankful to God to have finally made it here. It has been a long journey to get here. Some quick points for now:

-Please pray for Lizzi. It's been tougher than she thought it would be so far. For those of you that don't know yet...we found out that Lizzi is PREGNANT!!! We found out on the 23rd of December! We are, to say the least, ecstatic and feel extremely blessed. However, pregnancy has been taking a toll on her and she has had a lot of nausea from the smells. Please pray that the nausea will go away soon and that it will be easier to eat food here. Pray that God would comfort pain in her stomach and her overall well being.

-I'm preaching today at church. Pray that God uses me and that I would be attentive to His voice.

It's exciting to be here! I will give more update tonight. I just wanted to let everyone know that we made it here safe and sound. Pictures and videos will be coming soon when we figure out how to do that!

Go is so Good! We love you all!

Chris

1 comment:

  1. Praise God for safe travels!!! Lizzi, my dear, you are in the forefront of my prayers.

    ReplyDelete