Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years!

Can you believe 2010 is over already??!! Tonight marks the beginning of a new year! Many people are ready to be rid of 2010 but Liz and I will be able to look back at this year and see so many changes, love, and God's hand in our life to provide and take care of us; His children.
Yesterday, December 30th, was my last day of work! It definitely feels weird to not have a normal job anymore, but, more exciting than anything else to begin doing something that my wife and I are so passionate about! We leave for India in about a week and a half!!! The time has flown and we will be soon as well!
There is so much more to talk about but that will be for a later time. As for now, I hope everyone has a wonderful, fun, and safe New Years Eve tonight! We will be going to a hockey game with my family! Fun, fun, fun!

See you in 2011!!...maybe for dinner....or when we get back from India in April! Contact us if you'd like to see us before we leave on the 12th!

Love and blessings to you all!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment