Monday, November 8, 2010

Chris's First Blog Post!!

Alright, so here I am on a Sunday afternoon attempting to write my 3rd blog in the history of Chris McCall. I'd really just like to take some time to talk about some things that are near and dear to my heart. First and foremost, I want to thank my wife Lizzi McCall for setting up this whole blog page! Without her this would never have gotten done! She has done a great job and I just want to acknowledge that! Love you baby!

As many of you know, I have a huge passion for music! I love all things music and being given the opportunity to play music all over the world! One thing I appreciate most about music is that it transcends all walls and boundaries. It is a universal language that all of us as humans can appreciate. I firmly believe that God can and has used music to transform hearts and lives. It is in this vision of my music that the band fits right in. I am the lead singer in a band called Making Eyes. We're a four piece rock band and desire to see God use us and our music to change lives for HIS greater purpose. I will in a later blog upload our band Bio for you to read; or you can check us out on myspace and facebook by searching for Making Eyes.

Lastly, I wanna highlight a recent gig I played on Friday November 5th, 2010. It was an event benefiting Northrise University. They are a University in Zambia really changing a country through education and the gospel of Jesus Christ. Would you take some time to check them out to see the difference they are making in so many peoples lives! I'm pretty sure that if you google search Northrise University it will come up. 


Okay, signing off for now...Thanks for reading!


~Chris~


No comments:

Post a Comment